4 Leila Court, Endeavour Hills VIC Sold - Sold for $910,000
MAJESTIC HOME IN TOP LOCATION
Sitting on top of the hill and in the bowl of the court, this majestic home has spectacular, uninterrupted views, that will impress all who approach it.
This unique, superbly built home offers huge living and sleeping areas all with soaring ornate ceilings, and is positioned on 1109 sqms of land.
The entire house has wide veranda’s wrapped around, so that you can make the most of the incredible views from all aspects.
• Large bedrooms, including huge Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Large timber oak kitchen with lead light glass, plenty of storage
• Massive formal living/dining rooms
• Large family room with large open fireplace adjoining kitchen and meals area
• Third level living/entertainment area
• Large double garage
• Huge rumpus room with cedar lined ceilings
• Ducted heating
• 3 large bathrooms
Situated in the heart of Endeavour Hills, conveniently positioned in easy walking distance to Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre, local primary schools, kindergarten and bus stop. Approximately 10 mins drive to Dandenong Plaza and Fountain Gate Shopping Centre and very easy access to Monash Freeway etc.
Contact: Steve Knezic on 0402 395 963
*Photo ID required
TO VIEW THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS DUE DILIGENCE CHECKLIST PLEASE VISIT http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Rumpus Room
- Open Fireplace