18 Delmont Court, Endeavour Hills VIC Auction - Price: CONTACT AGENT
- 579 m2
LARGE FAMILY HOME, PRIME LOCATION, LOADS OF POTENTIAL
This large split level, 4 bedroom family home will be the one to impress with its well-designed floorplan, multiple living areas perfect for families who love to come together, but are still able to have their own space, you will feel like you’ve just come home. Upon entry step into a huge welcoming open plan living and dining, followed by a large kitchen, family and sunroom. Four large bedrooms including master with full ensuite and family bathroom are all on the upper level ensuring privacy. Double garage with adjoining rumpus/billiard room with built in bar leading out to tiled entertainment area. Located in a quiet court and in a sort after pocket of Endeavour Hills, close to Thomas Mitchell Primary school, Shopping centre and freeway access.
• 4 Large bedrooms including master bedroom with walk-in robes and full ensuite
• Formal living and dining areas
• Large Kitchen and family room
• Large Rumpus/billiard room with built in bar
• 2 bathrooms and powder room
• Double garage with remote
• Large covered pergola that encourages relaxed entertaining
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Electric roller shutters
• Solar Hot Water Unit
• 1,5 KW Solo System (10 panels)
Inspection is a must as this house speaks for itself.
Arrange to inspect today!
Contact: Steve Knezic on 0402 395 963
TO VIEW THE CONSUMER AFFAIRS DUE DILIGENCE CHECKLIST PLEASE VISIT http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- All enquiries MUST include a contact telephone number
- PHOTO ID REQUIRED UPON ALL INSPECTION TIMES
*All information contained therein is gathered from relevant third party sources.
We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided.
Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
InspectionsSat 18 Aug 2018 - 11:30AM - 12:00 PM
AuctionSat 25 Aug 2018 - 11:30AM